Monday, March 5, 2007

Jarrod's girl

So, I am assuming that most of you are aware of my beau Jarrod. He campaigns for Subway. He went from being a rather hefty man, to a lean Subway-eating machine. I started dating him earlier this summer. We get together approximately five days a week. I pride myself on eating fresh. I starting courting him because I like a quick/cheap/healthy relationship.
He's a consistant guy. When I go over, he offers me 8 sandwiches for less than 6 grams of fat. If I ask for a bag of baked chips and a drink to go along with my Subway sandwich...it only runs me around 5 dollars. With him I know what I am getting. The flavor is always delicious. Our relationship is never dull because he gives me many choices and freedom. Jarrod likes me a lot because I am loyal and stay lean.
Visit him, it's always refreshing!

1 comment:

Sexy said...

wow I'm a bit slow. At first I was like "what the hell. shes dating that subway dude" and then i was like "no jane shes not dating the subway guy" and now im like "what if she is dating the subway guy.....yea but ur not...? haha sorry im slow as hell. anyways i love subway too!!! so much. always fresh. expect I recently decided to drop meat from my diet sooooo i may not partake in much subway anymore. Im eating eggs and fish and cheese though- just no meat.
...p.s. i dont have any cheap suggestions persay for chanel b/c nothing truley compares BUT when im low on cash I buy maybelline Great Lash ($4). Really good bargin for a great mascara. AS FOR morning eyes- there's no cure for dark circles (which sucks for pale skinned people like me)...as for puffy & bags- i almost always press a cold/wet face cloth on each eye for about a minute each morning. Also, regular cream in the night or morning helps (but it can also hurt if you over do it)...and red eyes=visine...and when that doesnt work, sunglasses. yea. oh and a concealer one shade lighter than your skin tone under your eyes helps with dark circles. whoooooaaa long reply. bye